Laboratory Vacuum Pumps
A laboratory vacuum pump is a type of lab equipment routinely found in chemistry and scientific laboratories. Vacuum pumps are routinely used for:
- Providing suction to drive the filtration or aspiration of a liquid or a suspension.
- To induce evaporation or Solvent Control of evaporation by reducing vapor pressure, as in ovens, rotary evaporators, gel dryers, and concentrators
- Used to improve instrument-detection sensitivity by evaluating air molecules that might obscure or contaminate samples, as in a mass spectrometer.
- To collect gas samples from test chambers or the atmosphere
- To provide a negative pressure (that is, less than atmospheric pressure) environment to prevent escape of potentially hazardous sample materials.
- Vacuum Drying
Hitechtrader.com is a leading supplier of the top brands in lab vacuum pumps for laboratory and other scientific uses. Our unique video inspection process allows you to visually inspection the equipment before it is shipped.
Using a Laboratory Vacuum Pump for Filtration or Aspiration of a Liquid
Do you need to provide suction to drive an aspiration or filtration of a liquid? Do you require solvent control or induce evaporation by reducing vapor pressures? Laboratory vacuum pump systems are commonly used in Buchi Rotavap , IKA, KNF or rotating evaporators.
New, Used, and Refurbished Vacuum Pumps and Laboratory Vacuum Pump Systems from Leading Manufacturers
Rebuilt/Reconditioned Vacuum Pumps can offer a higher quality brand or product at a price at a much lower cost than purchasing a brand new pump. Our refurbished vacuum pumps are throughly inspected and tested after a through reconditioning process.
Vacuum Pump Brands Commonly Found in our Inventory:
- Cole Parmer
- Fischer Scientific
- KNF Laboport
Vacuum Pump Repair, Servicing and Parts
Hitechtrader also provides quality repair and serving for all lab pumps systems as well as a huge inventory of vacuum pump parts and accessories.
Technical Support for Laboratory Vacuum Pumps
Our team of scientific equipment experts is available to help you select the right vacuum pump for your laboratory. We carry one of the largest selections of vacuum pumps and are always adding to our inventory- so if you don’t find what you need right away just contact us.
We have been helping customers like you decide between different products since 1982 so send us an inquiry or call us today.